Saturday 12 March 2011

What does it mean?

The Stuff of Our Lives; what does that mean exactly? To me, it is the daily events of my life that are routine or can change quickly at any given moment. A dream, an interrupted sleep, a cat fight in the middle of the night; any or all of these things can change the course of what "stuff" I thought day break may bring. It's life and the quirkiness of life and all that goes in and around it, our families, our friends, our animals, our hopes, dreams, failures, aspirations....all bundled in a package, nowhere near "normal". Which by the way, should be taken out of the dictionary, because I don't know how I can ever use it or how you can define normal any more.

I aspire to write and along the way to share stories of the animals and people in my life; past, present and future; to record moments that others may find they relate to in their lives, a journey of words and ideas, of remembrance and appreciation for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment